• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

My Site: Micromuseum.co.uk

ChrisCwmbran

Experienced Member
Hi all,

I've just put my new site online if any of you would like to take a look. At the moment it doesn't contain much informaiton about the collection it self as that is being added as we catalogue stuff however the look and feel is all done, and we've cobbled together some histories of the main companies in the collection (thanks to all the sites we were able to find relevant historical info).

Hopefully you'll like it but I'm very open to criticism, and I look forward to hearing peoples views!

It will develop a lot over time I promise!

http://www.micromuseum.co.uk/

Well done on the site. I like the scrolling pictures on the right; makes you feel like you've entered vintage computer hall.:) Keep us posted on your collection, on here and on ths ite.

The scrolling pictures on the side--are they computers that you actually own or just ones that you are telling people about? If not, you could take pictures of your own collection and post them on the site.

I'm planning to take a lot of pictures of my collection. I'm still in the process of moving it all.

I have (I think) over 100 machines, plus monitors etc, and stacks of peripherals, and software so its going to take me a long long time.

I think all the machines featured in the scroller are in my collection, but the photos there aren't of my actual ones.

Regular(ish) updates being posted to the site - though some of it is documented on here.

Started a download section with some documents that others will hopefully need.

Don't forget to let me know if you'd like a link to your site on there too please!

Added you on twitter. Site's looking good, inspiring me to do more work on mine (which isn't worth visiting yet - needs more content).

Added you on twitter. Site's looking good, inspiring me to do more work on mine (which isn't worth visiting yet - needs more content).

Thank you :) It's nice to get some feedback! The site has taken a lot of time so far.

Your site looks good so far - I look forward to seeing some updates!

If you have time please take a look at my latest developments.!

Spent some time looking at your site Chris. Good one. Wow, what a lot of computers!

Just wondered if your restoration part had any kind of index? I might have missed it?

Tez

Back