• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Free computer stuff

kittyboy

Hello,

I have been collecting computer hardware and software for an art project and have leftover items I do not need, my hope is that these will find a good home. I will pay to ship them to US destinations only, if you want to pay the shipping, I ask that you instead support this site in some other way or help me answer questions time to time. Here are a few pictures attached. The PCjr printer is new but missing the IBM logo.

Kevin

Attachments

• BASIC 1.1 1982.jpg
    BASIC 1.1 1982.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1
  • pc compact printer.jpg
    pc compact printer.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1
  • SixPakPlus and misc Operations guides.jpg
    SixPakPlus and misc Operations guides.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1
  • ST-225 and DOS 3.3.jpg
    ST-225 and DOS 3.3.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1
Hello,

I have been collecting computer hardware and software for an art project and have leftover items I do not need, my hope is that these will find a good home. I will pay to ship them to US destinations only, if you want to pay the shipping, I ask that you instead support this site in some other way or help me answer questions time to time. Here are a few pictures attached. The PCjr printer is new but missing the IBM logo.

Kevin

Hi,

Would you be willing to ship the DOS / BASIC stuff to the UK if I paid for shipping?

Not sure what the weight is, but I would be happy to if you could give me an idea how much it might cost US dollars, I just do not want to spend too much.

Kevin

Not sure what the weight is, but I would be happy to if you could give me an idea how much it might cost US dollars, I just do not want to spend too much.

Hi there, I'm very interested in the AST memory board! Is it still available? If so, please let me know the postage and I'll send it to you!

P.S. I'm in Australia!

Back