• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

another new person

sqrfolkdnc

I have the usual collection of rs, apple, commodore. So I will only list the interesting stuff:

I put 64K ram inside the keyboard of my TRS-80 model 1, bank swapping the last 16 k with rom/video. I wrote a program to use it for a print buffer, and kind of planned to make native cp/m run, but never go around to it. I also have a 3rd party color video with sprites and layers that connected to the TRS-80 expansion bus, and then an S-100 adapter. Before I put 64K ram in the keyboard I had S-100 memory boards (and for a while I had a 48K ram daughter board in the keyboard). I did my own 3 speed, lower case, control key mods. I replaced the power led with a tri-color. I modified an S-100 disk controller to look like the expansion interface and had 4 double sided disk drives, three 80 track and one 40 track (for compatibility). I ran a PMMI modem card (600 baud using the protocol for 300 baud) with custom drivers.

I have a 3rd party disk controller for my apple ][ that uses standard drives (and can't do half track stepping therefore)

I have the basic cartridge for the Atari 2600 game system.

"omnireader" a pre-windows primitive optical character scanner, manually scan a line at a time.

I have multi-cartidge boxes for Vic-20 and trs-80 coco, and a tablet pad and color pen printer for the coco.

I have a BigBoard single board CP/M computer with two 8" floppy disks.

My now ex made me get rid of the DG rack mount mini computer and ASR33 teletype when we got married. Somewhere I still have the core memory plane from another one that was dismantled earlier.

A plasma bar graph display from a hardware mainframe monitor.

A cigar box full of name plates from (mostly) IBM mainframes and peripherals. I dunno, these might be valuable.

I have Yggdrasyl linux from 1993. I have the final IBM distribution tapes from VM/Release 6, circa 1984

I have several Sun 3/60s and the boards for supposedly a 440 or 460, but no backplane or power supply. I also have sun IPX, LX, SS2, several SS5, SS10, 2x SS20, SS20 clone, 2x Ultra 5, Ultra 10, Ultra 30.

I have three HP PA-RISC, two pizza box desktop and one deskside, two RS/600 AIX machines and one SGI Indigo 2 with no disks.

I have networking stuff too: Cisco AGS+, 3000, 8 x 2500 series, 2x 4000, 2x 4500, 1x 4700, 4x 1900 series, 3500 token ring switch with vlans, 1400 fddi hub. Non cisco, another 10 or so routers, 10base2 multiport bridge, hubs, switches. I have 10base2, 10baseT, 10baseF, 100baseT, 100BaseF, FDDI, token ring.

Books: Second survey of Electonic Digital Computing Systems, 1957. The computer Underground 1985 (about phone phreaks). PDP-11 handbook 1969.

I have about 12 boxes of HO model train stuff, one of N, one of Lionel type and one of "toy" Gn3 guage.

I want: 10base5, 1baseT, 1broad36, maybe arcnet, earlier sun (sun1, sun2, sun386), More SGI, any other early unix computers. MS Xenix, msdos 1, windows 1 & 2. HOn3, Z and TT guage model trains, maybe O, S, "real" G.

Back