• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

My 'small' collection

Atari

Well my current collection is more video games than PCs.

My first computer was a 486 with Windows for Workgroups 3.11. Neat machine to start on. Given to me free in 1999. I gave it away.
My second was a Performa 575 again free in 2000. It died :( but I have all of the software, etc. Tons!
My first internet computer was an AMD Windows 98. It died from a keyboard error. Wish I could fix it, it was a good PC. Still have it in the closet. My current PC is an HP a305w. Win XP, HP PSC 3 in one. Was a Christmas gift and is a pretty good machine.

Now my real collection is as follows:

-Mac Performa 630CD: $25 find in thrift shop to replace my dead performa. (I once had a Mac Plus, LC 475 pizza box and IIsi)

-Atari 400. Got last Friday. $5 Have 4 joysticks and BASIC cart. Need more!

-Nintendo Original NES. I have 2 of these, sold 1. I also have several controllers and guns, and cartridges. I also have the newer 1993 top loading edition which is very rare. I found it IN THE TRASH along with a Super Nintendo! Also I found several games.

-Super Nintendo, controller, no games. Was in the trash with the top loader.

-Original Game Boy
-Game Boy Pocket Green: both given to me free with 2 carts.

-Playstation with lots of games-I know not really vintage.

Not very large collection, but its a start!
Anybody have any Super Nintendo or Atari cartridges?

hey man!

i wish i would have found an NES in the garbage!

i don't have any NES games, but quite a few 2600 carts.

my fav. one is the space shuttle cart.

hope you have fun in this forum!

chris

vic user said:
hey man!

i wish i would have found an NES in the garbage!

i don't have any NES games, but quite a few 2600 carts.

my fav. one is the space shuttle cart.

hope you have fun in this forum!

chris

Thanks, actually the NES is a very common system around here and can be had for nearly nothing. But the games for it are getting rarer. I used to be able to get them for .25, .50, .75, or a dollar back in the late 90s. I havent really bought any carts since them.

Really nothing in my NES collection is rare except the new release unit. I still find it strange mine was in the trash when they easily fetch $100 on ebay.

Back