• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Finally got the door open to my garage, guess what I found!!

ribbets

Experienced Member
JamesCo Eprom Programmer JE 664 8K-64K with books and discs and 10 clean proms Think I last used it just before Y2K because some-one cried that the older system Bios would not recognize the year 2000

Altos Computer ACS 800007S Z80A 8" drive and wants to dial some medical
center every time I boot it

Comodore 64 With Power pack VIC 1541 Ext floopy and a MPS 802 Printer

IBM 3030X-23 terminal

IBM 3101-23 Terminal

3 IBM 5272 CGA Monitors but only one of the special cards. I recall I had a heck of a time getting these cards for my old XT and thats still buried in there too, somewhere.

2 new IBM 36-38 Work Station Emulators. In orig. boxes

Maybe if I start Cleaning I might have room for my Kayak... anyone interested in some of this stuff.

There's only spiders in my garage. I envy your garage, you have a lot of nice computers there. They are all collectable types. Dust them off and polish them up and sell them. Mr Yager wants one of them, the Altos. Sell it to him. As for the others, tidy them up and put them on display somewhere.

Any suggestions on getting the spiders out of my garage - they aren't collectable spiders - just ordinary.

Cleaning my garage

Cleaning my garage

I've got it clean enough to put in my kayaks ,spiders included. But have moved the hardware to the cellar. Yager said "theres snow a- comin, and the basement is heated and has it's on spiders.[/quote]

I envy the fact you have a garage. I just have a overhang thing that is going to fall in on its self soon...

Some Photos Available.

Some Photos Available.

setting up a web site and it has some photos of this stuff
robertshme.50megs.com

Back