• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Most of what I have, before I thin my collection a bit

GottaLottaStuff

Veteran Member
Hi everybody! I'm new here. I'm thinning my collection to make it more of a collection and less of a hoard. :) Here's a quick list of (most of) what I have and what I'm going to do with it, time and weather permitting. If the weather is good, I have other things to work on outside.

Atari - 800 system with Inmac plastic cover, 130XE system, 800XL with leatherette cover, 3 printer interfaces, Touch Tablet, 1050 disk drive, 1030 modem, XF551 disk drive, 3 16K Memory modules for the 800, still in the boxes, an 800XL with 256K, an extra XL keyboard, and a 65XE that needs a keyboard. 2 1050 disk drives, in the original boxes. Keeping them too. The Atari Lynx is going.

Apple - Apple ][c, Apple ][gs, 2 Laser 128 clones (only 1 power supply), Apple ///,
Profile Hard Drive, software, manuals, books, CP/M card. I'm keeping the GS
and Apple ][ manuals, books and software. Haven't decided on the CP/M
card. I don't think the /// has a Profile controller card. The rest goes to ebay.

AT&T - 7300 system, spare motherboard, keyboard, DOS73 card, Starlan card, lot of
Unix PC manuals and system software. I'm keeping the 7300, the Unix PC
stuff can go. Spares can maybe go for a good trade of other 7300 goodies if
the system has another DOS73 card in it.

Commodore - Vic20 with manuals, cartridges, books, and a cartridge port expander.
They can go.
PET 4016. It stays. I like it. :)
CBM 8050 Dual Disk Drive. It can go. I have no PET software on disk
anyway.
1084S Monitor. Stays.
Keyboard, power supply, and disk drive for a C128D. Stays until I get
another 128D.
1702 Monitor. Can go, isn't really worth the cost to ship it.
2 2031 Disk Drives. They can go. Again, no Pet software. Do have
the HP-IB cables too.
5 Commodore 64 systems, 4 round, 1 flat. 3 have boxes but the
numbers don't match. And a boxed replacement case to make a
round 64 into a flat 64. All of them can go.
3 Commodore 128 systems. They can go, 2 now, one when I get a
128D. :)
2 Blue Chip drives for the C64, One in the box. They can go.
Amiga 500 system with a SCSI box. No drive, just the box. Amiga
modem, some software. It can go.
1541II disk drive in original box. Stays. :)
3 1571 disk drives, 1 in it's box. The boxed one stays.
5 1541 disk drives. One reads and writes but won't format. It stays,
the rest can go.
Commodore 1764 Ram Expansion unit. Has the box, but no software
or upgraded power supply, so it can go.

Data General - Some 5 1/4 floppy disks, I'll post in the Data General thread to see if
anybody knows the system or format.

DEC - Some Rainbow software and manuals. I don't have a Rainbow, so they can go.

Epson - QX-10 system, some software, Titan QX-PC board, spare Titan QX-PC board,
QX-16 manuals. I'll probably let all of this go.

GBC - System 9 system. Northstar Advantage clone? Heavy as %^&*, needs to go.

Heath / Zenith - A few manuals, some software. They can go.

Heathkit - H27 double 8" disk drive. This heavy thing needs to go before ebay starts
charging fees on shipping in July.

Hewlett - Packard - 3 HP Thinkjet printers and a lot of extra ink cartridges. I think
one works. They can go. 1 serial, 1 parallel, 1 HPIB.

IBM - 4 5150 systems in various states of repair, enough drives and cards to finish
them. One is pimped out with EGA video, HD drives, a hard drive and a 286
card. 2 are 16-64K systems. They stay for now.
Several boxes of drives and controller cards, some motherboards, piles of
disks, all to be sorted later. Some Sam's Photofacts manuals on a few clone
XT's I believe.
2 PC jrs, 1 with sidecar expansions, one with the extra disk drive expansion, 1
keyboard, 1 monitor, some cartridges. Keep for now.

Kaypro - dead Kaypro II system, maybe some manuals and software. It can go.

Mattel - Aquarius system, some manuals and cartridges. It can go.
Intellivoice module. It can go in a lot with some other stuff.

NEC - PC8801A system, some software, manuals. Probably keep this.

Tandy - TRS80 Model 4P, some random manuals and software. Sold the mouse and joysticks. The rest can go too.
1500HD laptop (wonder if the battery is still good?) It can go.

Telstar Alpha - Main piece, no controllers or power supply. Has a beat up box with it. It can go with something else.

Texas Instruments - a Triton TurboXT, which plugged into the TI994A to make it a PC terminal. I'll take a picture of it. No power supply, don't
know if it works.

Misc. - Lots of floppy disks in various formats, manuals, books. 8 4 foot shelves to be sorted yet.

Last edited:
Nice selection and concept of shrinking and expanding the collection :) I think you already know but there is also a free market place on this site you could post items on and even do reserve prices just in case. No cost to post or register, just our community type of ebay solution for collectors. Either way, let us know if or when you do post stuff and you'll probably get some attention.

Update - 4/8/11 - Several people have asked about the GBC System 9, so I pulled it out, dusted it off, and fired it up. Fired is right. :( The controller on the bottom of the ST-506 burned up. And to add insult to injury, even without the hard drive and controller, no command prompt. *&^%. *&^%$#@!@#$%. Anybody need parts for a Northstar Advantage? :) Pictures are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47936517@N05/sets/72157626456718312/

Haven't decided about the PC-8801 yet. I'll have to dust it off and take some pictures, see if the disks still work. I have some software for it, but not a lot. I seem to remember using it as a terminal.

I don't have a Rainbow to check the disks to see if they work, so I'm just going to throw them in with the manuals for one price. They will go on ebay as soon as I find a big enough box. :)

Back