• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

IBM 5272 Monitors

ribbets

Experienced Member
Started to re-arrange and ID my collection
3 IBM 5272 Monitors
1 Main Display ISA Full 25x80 3270PCDA Board
1 All Points addressed Full ISA Board

these were working when I pulled them about 10 years ago and I'm going to set up and old XT board with a power supply outside the case and test them. But I think there was a third ISA board that went with them.
If they pass the old SMOKE TEST I'll make them available for trade.

IBM 5272 Monitors

Started to re-arrange and ID my collection
3 IBM 5272 Monitors
1 Main Display ISA Full 25x80 3270PCDA Board
1 All Points addressed Full ISA Board

these were working when I pulled them about 10 years ago and I'm going to set up and old XT board with a power supply outside the case and test them. But I think there was a third ISA board that went with them.
If they pass the old SMOKE TEST I'll make them available for trade.

The third card was optional. I am interested in the monitors (and the plasma LCD would be great if you knew where one of those & the adapter was) because I have only one 5272 monitor for three 3270 PCs, all with two or three card display adapter sets (added by me, but there were some models of the 3270 PC that came with the MDA). Tonight I can dig up more information, as I have the documentation too.
Any other 3270 PC stuff? Looking for keyboards (or at least the keycaps I can use to change a 3180 keyboard to 3270 PC style), the specific adapters, and plasma monitor mentioned above. Even trying to set them back up in a working environment for display.

IBM's

IBM's

Found several more parts New 36-38 Emulators ,,3101-23 stations , dozen or more network cards (Token ring and BNC's...I'll make up a list and post it when I get it cleaned up.Boxes and boxes of PS2 stuff...

It's a long shot, but I'm looking for IBM 'Cluster' adapters .. you might have some in that Token ring pile. Cluster is similiar to Ethernet, but is not compatible. It will use a BNC connector and coax. Station addresses are set by a set of 8 or 10 dip switches on the card.

PCjrs have cluster adapters too, which is why the ISA ones are interesting.

there is a box of arcnet cards that I took out of the local school district many years ago and another of IBM net cards that I haven't ID'd yet...and BNC connectors and terminators....4 MFM hard drives ,Rodime R0202E 32 meg,Seagate ST4026 20 meg,, 2 piggybacked IBM 0665-53 44 meg each spin when pluged in ....and a Seagate ST4182E ESDI RLL 151 meg.....
3 External 5 1/4 fh floppy drives,,,, Commadore VIC 1541, Tandy TRS 80 and a IBM 4869 with cable and 16 bit card....1 Tandy VM4 mono monitor ???
and an Adaptec SCSI controller card 16 bit ATA 2740/42W and under the box holding this stuff 3 Tandy 1000's with 2 5 1/4 floppy drives and keyboards and 1 Tandy 1200 w/kb

Back