• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

My Collection

dongfeng

Veteran Member
1x Atari 2600 (black version, like the woodgrain box but no woodgrain) with Pitfall! (broken), Pacman and Laser Blast games. 2x Joystick.

1x Commodore VIC-20, with Datasette Unit, Commodore "carry case" which everything fits into 8) Wacky Waiters game (I had more games but I've lost them when I lent to a friend 8 years ago :x )

Amiga 500, I upgraded it with an extra 512MB to make it 1MB memory!!! too many games to mention for this, Citizen swift 9-pin printer, Monitor rack that fits over the keyboard, Philips monitor...

Amstrad CPC6128 with Amstrad monitor/TV, given to me by a friend but the disc drive is broken despite replacing the belt. Anyone have the spare drive for sale cheap ah? :)

BBC Model B, with 5" disk drive and lots of ROM chips :)

I've owned the Atari, Amiga and VIC20 since new! Apart from the BBC and Amstrad, they're all in original box.

I will get some picture and make a website one day!

Last edited:
That's a cool collection! You should do the pictures and website. It's a lot of fun!

Enjoy!

Erik

Hi...
Where are you from m8 ?
About your Amstrad, what is the error message you've got ? What kind of replacement belt did you use ?
Charles

coimbrap said:
Hi...
Where are you from m8 ?
About your Amstrad, what is the error message you've got ? What kind of replacement belt did you use ?
Charles

Hi!

I live in England, and all my computer are UK-spec ones.

I fixed the Amstrad drive with an elastic band (one of those wide profile ones) as I didn't realise the proper belts were available then. It worked fine for some years! However now, the computer has been unused for a long time. IIRC the disk drive doesn't even make any noise :?

I think the CPC6128 is fairly cheap to buy on eBay, so I might just try to get another one as I have all the manuals, monitor, etc.

I just remembered! I was given another box with the Amstrad containing two printers and a TV tuner that fits under the monitor!

When I first got the computer, I copied out a really long program for it. I then had to go out, and since I had no spare disc, I switched the monitor off. I didn't realise the monitor had power for the computer!!! :oops:

I will get some pictures, but around X'mas time when I am home long enough! For now, I will just have to use the emulator.

Back