• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Tandberg TDV 1200 terminal - service manual?

tingo

Veteran Member
Today I got a Tandberg TDV 1200 terminal. Currently, it is not working. It sounds like the power supply is trying to start, but fails (a repeated sound).
So, does anyone have a service manual for this terminal? Preferable already scanned?

Perhaps MattisLind have a service manual for the Tandberg TDV1200 terminal?

So, name, user, username code tags doesn't work. How do you mention a user on this forum then? ("mention" in this context implies that the user in question will get a message / notification about the mentions)

Last edited:
small update: today I dumped the EPROMs on the processor board of my TDV 1200 terminal. The info is here, if anyone wants it (unlikely, but ...).

And I put pictures of the terminal and the processor board on the product page on NDwiki now: ND110140.

Last edited:
One question, I see from your pictures that you have a more recent TDV-1200 using a keyboard with the 967043 matrix board (also used for the Tandberg PC-compatible keyboards). I am very curious on what controller board and firmware your keyboard is running.

I do have a pair of two identical early TDV-1200 keyboards, using the a matrix board marked "tiny", together with the 967003 controller board running firmware 967100. As the firmware identifier in your terminal unit itself is 967200, I suspect that my early keyboard might just work with your terminal (in case you have got it working).

Attachments

• DSC_2799.JPG
    DSC_2799.JPG
    499.2 KB · Views: 5
Back