• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Need some advice

how2techtips

Hello everyone,

Is there something that anyone would want to learn/see be done in the technology sector? For example, a demonstration of some cool new tech that you would love to see a demonstration of? The reason why I am asking is because I make youtube videos but I seem to be running out of ideas/content. I would love some advice or suggestions from the IT community. Hopefully this is allowed, don't really know who else to ask since my family and friends don't know much about technology :)

Thank you for your time.

Cool new tech isn't really the focus of a vintage computer site I suppose :)

But maybe integration of new and old, LCD's in old terminal cases, Goteks and SCSI emulators maybe ?

Cool new tech isn't really the focus of a vintage computer site I suppose :)

But maybe integration of new and old, LCD's in old terminal cases, Goteks and SCSI emulators maybe ?

I have a Model 4P that is in excellent working order and I'm seriously thinking of modifying it for a LED. Lately, the last two years or so, I've been content with building various gaming PC's and haven't put any effort into the rest of my stuff. I watched a few videos on modifying console games and I think I can do it. Fitment of the LCD itself seems to be the big thing here. Comments welcome.

Back