• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

want a custom built computer for your budget/spec?

performancepcs.org

Hello,
This obviously will be applying to people who would like a cheap high spec computer built exactly hwo they want or to their budget but are not able to build it themselves.
We can build a computer to the exact specification you want. All you need to do is tell us the budget you are willing to spend and we will let you know the highest spec it can buy. If you let us know what it will be mainly used for, such as game station, speedy internet use, work based system
or general use so we can built it better for you.

Also mention if there is anything specific you want whether it's just something as general as a dvd-rw or you know the exact model such as Asus P5P 800 motherboard. It all goes towards making a more suitable computer for you.

Take a look at these few examples of how cheap we can make it.

MOTHERBOARD:

Asus P4U800-X Socket-478 ULI-M1563 ATX - Sound Lan USB2 800FSB ATA/133

RAM:

512mb DDR PC3200 400MHz 184pin

PSU:

300W ATX Power Supply

HARD DRIVES:

Maxtor Diamondmax Plus 8 40Gb ATA 133 7200rpm Disk Drive - OEM

HEATSINK,FAN AND CPU:

Intel Celeron 2.0GHZ 400MHZ SKT478 128Kb Cache

GRAPHICS CARD:

SiS XABRE 200 64MB DDR 8X AGP

DRIVES:

SONY 16x48 INT IDE DVD DRIVE - OEM Black Samsung TS-H552UB 16x16x DVD R/RW IDE Internal OEM Black

TOWER:

Red Dragon ATX

MONITOR:

LG L1515S 15" TFT 25ms 400:1 Monitor - Charcoal & Grey with 3year onsite Warranty by LG

PRINTER:

Epson Stylus CX3600 Multifunction Printer 15PPM 5760DPI A4 USB

KEYBOARD +MOUSE +SPEAKERS:

Black Multimedia Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

TOTAL:
£535.00

WWW.PERFORMANCEPCS.ORG - CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION - it is viewable but is still being updated
RACHANDMATT@PERFORMANCEPCS.ORG - ALTERNATIVLY YOU CAN EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS, QUERIES AND ORDERS

We also sell computer components such as towers, keyboards/mise, psu's etc

And Blank media such as RITEK FULLFACE INKJET PRINTABLE (8X) (tubs of 25 £8.00)

Thank you for taking the time to read,

Much Appreciated

performancepcs.org

High Spec? That ain't high spec, here's high spec.....

PC Chips 386 Fake Cache Motherboard
2 MB of 30 Pin 80ns Parity SIP memory
PSU 150 Watt IBM PC/XT PSU w/ Big Red Switch
2 96 MB ESDI Magnetic Perhipherals Hard Disk Drives
Won Ton Crouton 256K Graphics Card 8 bit ISA
40 LB all Steel Song Cheer XT Chassis (non flip-top), Plain Beige
Addonics Mon7C4B 14" CRT, Plain Beige
Unisys 1337 Text Only Dot Matrix Printer
83 Key "Personal Computer" keyboard, no mouse

Total Price: look in a garbage can near you!

check out http://grr.ihatespammers.org

Can they build us a Z8000-based VME system, since they advertise in pounds sterling ?
Isn't sticking a 2.0 Celeron is something and calling it "high-performance" kind of, well, dare I say it, Vintage ?
patscc

I'm actually going to build my new high-spec system soon. nVidia nForce 4, Intel Edition motherboard with all the goodies. . .

It should be a rocket, especially compared to my current P-3 933.

Hopefully I get to boot it up within a few weeks.

Erik

What OS ?

I looked at a major upgrade a few months ago, decided to wait until the PCI-express dust had settled. Also, I'm holding out for dual-opteron's to get cheaper. What's your Mobo manufacturer of choice these days ?
patscc

wasnt saying that one was high spec, just saying can make them to any spec or budget.
No need for the abuseive replies All I am trying to do it get a bit of advertsiing done.
Have made higher and lower specs.

patscc said:
What OS ?

Win XP Pro, probably.

patscc said:
I looked at a major upgrade a few months ago, decided to wait until the PCI-express dust had settled. Also, I'm holding out for dual-opteron's to get cheaper. What's your Mobo manufacturer of choice these days ?

One of the reasons I like the nForce board is because it's going to be fairly easy to upgrade at a later date when things are cheaper. One video card now, one later and I'm back in the pack speed-wise.

Pull my 3.2ish P4 out in a couple of years for a nice dual core EE chip and I've gotten back into the pack there too. . .

I tend to go with Asus boards for some reason, but I'm more of a spec shopper.

Erik

Mad-Mike said:
High Spec? That ain't high spec, here's high spec.....

PC Chips 386 Fake Cache Motherboard
2 MB of 30 Pin 80ns Parity SIP memory
PSU 150 Watt IBM PC/XT PSU w/ Big Red Switch
2 96 MB ESDI Magnetic Perhipherals Hard Disk Drives
Won Ton Crouton 256K Graphics Card 8 bit ISA
40 LB all Steel Song Cheer XT Chassis (non flip-top), Plain Beige
Addonics Mon7C4B 14" CRT, Plain Beige
Unisys 1337 Text Only Dot Matrix Printer
83 Key "Personal Computer" keyboard, no mouse

Total Price: look in a garbage can near you!
LMAO.. i like shopping at the "Dumpster" it's a little more upscale
then "Trash can" Or even the "Garbage can" but the prices are still rock bottom. lol

Erik said:
patscc said:
What OS ?
Win XP Pro, probably.
patscc said:
OH god NO!, please say this is a joke!.... i think i need to lay down for a while.
Erik said:
I tend to go with Asus boards for some reason, but I'm more of a spec shopper. Erik
i like asus too, howver MSI is also a favorite.

performancepcs.org said:
wasnt saying that one was high spec, just saying can make them to any spec or budget.
No need for the abuseive replies All I am trying to do it get a bit of advertsiing done.
Have made higher and lower specs.
What can i get for 20bucks, last nights half eaten pizza & a 5 pack of beer? (Joking)

i thinks it's great your trying to get your business going, i dont make low
end computers anymore because i can't undercut dell,compaq,hp...etc
they get there parts in bulk so there's no way for me to build them any
cheaper then them. however high end systems are another story.

good luck man

Dual opteron, no joke, die hard mult-threaded devolper here. I just prefer opteron look ahead to P4 'guess ahead, and cross fingers'

I guess what I really want is a 8-fold parallel Z80, running at 800 Mhz.

Beer, did someone say beer ? What kind of beer ? Free ?

I think it great to get their business going as well. I think it's even better to setup up their site so that regular geeks can navigate it, not just gamer geeks.
If I ever brought a site online with out running a spell and grammer check on it, my Wife would axe me.( Among other things, she has a masters in English, I have a rain-sodden 'little brown book' in English)
Please, advertising "if you can't make your own" here is kind of like, well, here's a whole other off-topic thread.

As far as courtesy and advertising, I would have though it would be courtesy to contact the host of this forum, and offer sometihing in return, a bagel, scooby snack, whatever. (Not to be presumptious, but it certainly pissed me off when I ran a BBS having to deal with free-loaders.)

I, personally, can't remember making a 'mean' remark, If I did, please remind me, I'll se if I can't refine it into nasty. If it was someone else, and they're busy with something like cleaning between their toes, I'll try to fill in and at least come up with something scathing.

To sum it all up, something my father in law taught me, having learned it from a WWII submariner:

Winky-dink, rise and shine....

Go figure it out., fix your web site. post some prices, post some value added services, like I will fix... I will teach.... I will deliver...

By the way, just to mention it, they're webisite WhoIs entry is valid. It has a valid email address. It has a valid physical address. So, if anyone is interested... Just remember, when done, don't forget to say 'Mischief managed'

Woop, gotta sign off, Pixies just came on 'Austin City Limits'

patscc

Back