• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Mind Control for good

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
Has anyone here ever heard of the program Subliminal Power?

http://www.subliminal-power.com/

I recently bought it on special and am giving it a whirl. I did a big project on mind control in school recently and found it then. It's easy enough to use, and it's very unobtrusive a far as my computer goes. Doesn't take much of a system to run. It flashes messages on the screen at three second intervals and for a duration of 100ms and those times you can change. It's impossible to read them fully when they are flashed, but your subconsious mind files it away and processes the messages later. I am still evaluating this program. I figure I'll give it a month and see what happens. It got good reviews as far as I can find, and if nothing else I blew thrity bucks on something, at best I'll reap the rewards.

Oh, I thought it was a continuation of the "free energy" thread, now that you can heat your house with subliminal power. :lol:

I dunno bout the whole house, but mebbe heat yourself. Just keep flashing scenes of tropical islands, sandy beaches, hula dancers, etc. and you should be sweating in no time...

--T

Ah, let the sarcasm begin. I'll give a report here after about a month of using it and say any findings. And I am still working on the loop antenna idea. I'll report that, too, when I have findings.

"NathanAllan" wrote:

> Ah, let the sarcasm begin. I'll give a report here after about a month of
> using it and say any findings. And I am still working on the loop antenna
> idea. I'll report that, too, when I have findings.

I figure it would be great if you could use this program to create an animated GIF file & send it to all dump polliticans out there with another message - have it in a Mobile Phone system sending a message that you don't need one (unless they're too screwed anyway).

I mean people must be sick if their saying that you need this in life to survive.

Sorry about the thread mate! ;-)
CP/M User.

I don't think it's needed for "survival," per se. It's seeming to be good for self-improvement for people with low self esteem, maybe. Not necessary for survival, though. And there is enough of the bad or messages to make you want to buy stuff that this is an effective countermeasure. It seems to be working, cause I just feel better about things.

There are plenty of subliminal messages out there, just look at a can of cherry pepsi. It's not obvious, it's subliminal and it's given to you in symbols. Our minds work with images, not words. Words work, but it's a step that can be bypassed. It's easier to work with pictures and more easy to hide and get away with. Psychology is subjective after all.

About the cherry pepsi, it's a male marketed item specifically. If you look at the logo of "pepsi" it has the cherries near the first "P." Remove the word Cherry from the logo and you have a pictoral yet unassuming representation of male genitalia. Why is this targeted at males, specifically? Not because we think of that kind of thing all day, but because we relate to having that particular anatomy. Same as women and breasts. They are not taken with them all the time, they can relate.

Sorry if this offends anyone, just wanted to point out that it's a part of everyone's lives, this subliminal stuff. Thank you, big business :(

When my kids were younger, one of our favorite pastimes was to go thru all the Disney videos frame-by-frame and find all the subliminal sex scenes in 'em. And what about Camel Joe? All the politicians were worried about Camel using a cartoon character to sell ciggies, but none of them seemed to notice that Joe's face is a penis! I love subliminals, I just hope that being aware of them makes me less susceptible to thier influence.

--T

Back