• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Alien C128

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
Yes, I said alien! I had a dream the other night that I was talking, hanging out with aliens and I happened to have my C128 with me. So I asked them, "Hey, is there anything you can do with this?" And they took it away and came back a while later and it was the same, but lighter, had little things here and there attached to the outside of it. He gestured for me to turn it on, and up popped a holographic display like the Star Wars holographic communicators, right out of the top rear!! Light blue and see-through and everything. There was also some erotically non-dressed alien-human hybrid women with tattoo-like spots all over them, but I didn't have anything to do with them. What a dream!! I got to hang out with aliens AND get an upgrade for the 128.

Anybody ever dream about computers (but not necessarily aliens)?? I used to wake up talking about serial ports and cable management.

Back in the stone age, when I was trying to learn programming, I used to catch myself *thinking* in pseudo-code. (And yes, I have dreamed of computers many times. It's a true obsession...)

--T

It is rather common that I dream that I come into a thrift shop and find some old computer or more commonly previously unheard software for cheap money. Almost always I have even less money on me, so I have to make a selection what I want to buy, and every time I get slightly disappointed when waking up and figuring those five unknown VIC-20 cartridges were just a dream. :eek:

But no, I can't remember dreaming about aliens taking over my computers. I would believe they are at least as technologically advanced as us humans and therefore wouldn't bother with 20 years old hardware anyway if they come our way. :D

Re: Alien C128

"NathanAllan" wrote:

> Anybody ever dream about computers (but not necessarily
> aliens)??

Hardly, most of my dreams are so darn real that in a sense
they come true, so in a way they are mostly futuristic.

Cheers,
CP/M User.

Back