• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Where did Stone go?

jafir

Veteran Member
I noticed that I hadn't seen him posting on anything in a while, and it seems it's been since May.

I personally think the better question to ask is; how do we make it permanant?

His comments were always ill worded and/or just abrasive. I'll admit, i'm not perfect, I know if I dont take my meds i tend to say a LOT of things I later regret... This might be one of them, come to think of it.

I noticed Stone's absence a few weeks ago.

As always, everybody should remain civil regardless of your personal opinion.

Don't take Stone so seriously. He's spot on most of the time and he usually speaks what most of you are only thinking. If I had to guess, he just might turn up on some island in the Pacific, although relocating during these times might prove to be quite a task.

Stone is a good guy. I hope he is doing ok with. He may be brash in his comments but in my personal dealings with him he has never been the type of guy that would try and "screw you over" and there are certainly some in this community who fit that description. I will try to reach out to him via email.

So I sent an email to the four email addresses I have for stone and none answered back. Did anybody else hear from him?

He's spot on most of the time

I don't know about all that, he seemed to jump to often incorrect conclusions rather quickly without fully reviewing the previous posts.

That being said, I certainly hope nothing bad happened to him he seemed like a decent guy

Back