• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Merry Christmas Everyone!

VERAULT

Veteran Member
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all fellow hobbyists and your loved ones. May 2021 be a much, much, much, better year then the previous!

--Mick

I'm... dreaming of a Retrobrighted xmas... :p

This year could use some of that.

Enjoy your post-solstice celebrations, and Have a merry intergalactic holiday number 11.

I hope Santa brings you the vintage computer parts you all require... But only if you have been good this year mind!

A Happy Christmas to you all - and a better 2021...

Dave

Merry Xmas to all. Day just starting here in AU, 8.00am.

I'm very confident things will improve next year.

The Vaccine is rolling out fast in the USA. A friend there (who is an Orthopedic surgeon) has already had it a long with many other front line health care workers. According to our media the vaccine will roll out here in March.

When enough people have had it, the viral transmission will start to fail as there will be less active infection cases to spread it and sustain it, so I think it will diminish and the problem will resolve. It requires a high vaccine uptake/participation in the general population, I think we will get that too, after what Covid has wrought on our world. I also think world travel will come back, and the main difference will be the requirement for proof of vaccination.

The cats shredded the cheapo tree I bought. Haven't put one up in years. They made short work of the lighting. I couldn't leave it plugged in for obvious reasons. They trashed about half of my bulbs, and I liked those bulbs. I was holding onto them for a few years. They were cheap, maybe I'll find similar bargains Saturday or Sunday.

Ah well. Merry Christmas anyway. And Happy Hannukah to my Jewish brethren. The rest of you can go scrooge-off LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. I can only acknowledge so many divergent holidays in this teeny tiny brain!

To you all too.

Hope we you are all well.

Working all day Christmas day and Boxing day keeping the lights on so looking forward to a drink on the 27th.

Hugo.. Its not rollling out fast here.. Your friend is in healthcarw so they have to get it asap.. The rest of us dont even have a speculated date to receive.

Hugo.. Its not rollling out fast here.. Your friend is in healthcarw so they have to get it asap.. The rest of us dont even have a speculated date to receive.

One can only hope then it will at least be in the first quarter of 2021. At least at this point it remains a manufacturing and distribution problem, and the design of the two leading vaccines is settled on and that was the difficult part.

The cats shredded the cheapo tree I bought. Haven't put one up in years. They made short work of the lighting. I couldn't leave it plugged in for obvious reasons. They trashed about half of my bulbs, and I liked those bulbs. I was holding onto them for a few years. They were cheap, maybe I'll find similar bargains Saturday or Sunday.

I always said that "An adventure is a bad trip remembered fondly".

I hope you look back at this time with your cats as an adventure.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

The cats shredded the cheapo tree I bought. Haven't put one up in years.

Funny you should bring this up. I got a couple of cats about nine years ago. The first tree I put up they shredded. Haven't been able to have one since --- until this year.

I had a nice (electronics) workshop built in the back of my property. Big enough to set up a Christmas tree.

So nice to have one again!

Back