• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Oh that towering feeling . . .

I don't get it. It looks like a perfectly good case with some dumb toy installed inside of it. It appears to be ATX, so it would fit any "modern" generic motherboard, and run some real software. From what I can see, the case seems to be fairly no-nonsence. Nothing odd on the expansion ports (like this one wacky one I have that has a single bracket to secure all cards), and a removable panel for an extra fan under the power supply. Looks like a mid-tower, not a full tower, but still nice. Since we don't see the side panel, I can't tell if it has vents over the CPU, like most "modern" CPUs need - that is a limitation in many older ATX cases. Hard to tell, but that is probably a steel case not freaking aluminum foil (like that wacky one). And best of all it is beige - the color of perfection. And I would assume no nasty blue LEDs either. If I saw this case like this at a garage sale, thrift store, or something, I would probably pick it up and toss that piece of crap wacky one I have to the curb.

I don't like all that stress being put on the front panel cabling. Move the little board slightly and everything would be so much nicer.

I don't like all that stress being put on the front panel cabling. Move the little board slightly and everything would be so much nicer.

I didn't want to bring up grommets, but since you brought that up, it needs grommets in the back, and a whole lot of holes closed up.

Back