• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

First came TABLETS now comes TAPS !!!!! I sure get that sinking feeling, sigh.

inotarobot

Veteran Member
First came TABLETS now comes TAPS !!!!! I sure get that sinking feeling about the internet of things :stupid:

VTFkUUg.jpg

Next will have to use the "CAN" (toilet to clarify the slang) to flush the cache...:grab:

Probably. If not currently then absolutely in Faucet 2.0.

Actually, it looks like it supposed to be a touch screen to pour... because knobs and tactile interfaces are so "1900s", and **** the blind or vision impaired.

Fine, let me put on my glasses so I wash my hands... oh, and I have to solve some puzzle that involves the result of an advertisement... fine T-O-Y-A-T-A. Oh, and it posts the results on both Twitter and Facebook. Oh, wow, I get to choose from five types of water, and can control the exact temperature with a visual control that needs a masters degree to understand. Here comes some water... "please enjoy your use of this faucet" it speaks in a satisfied tone. oh and it shut off automatically, and I have to do it all again. I hear the ones in the ladies room have cameras.

They need to run the old Punch The Monkey advertisement, and see how long that lasts.

A long time ago I used to joke about "integrated" computers in toilets recording everything you crap and sending it back to Microsoft. :p The sad thing is somewhere someone has probably already made that a reality. Which explains Windows 8.

Back