• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Selling some of my modern portable gear!

Raven

Veteran Member
Modern Stuff (initial prices set by eBay):

Acer Aspire One D250, 1.66Ghz Atom, 2GB 600Mhz RAM (faster than stock, max speed), 250GB SATA disk, extended battery - $350 OBO (keep in mind RAM upgrade cost a pretty penny). Comes with your choice of Win7 Ultimate 32-bit (legal) and/or Linux of your choice (Ubuntu 10.10 x86 Netbook if you have no preference).

Nintendo DS Lite, black, mint condition w/ original box.
Nintendo DS games - Metroid Fusion ($10), Resident Evil ($40 OBO), Advance Wars DS ($15), Animal Crossing DS ($11).

GP2X (Linux PMP Handheld, does lots of open source emulators and games), mint condition, has original box and official case - $75 (would be $85, but it needs new joystick cap and they're $10).

Sony Clie NR70V/U Palm OS 4.1 handheld, MS slot, IR, comes with cradle/dock (very slight damage, you'd not notice it if I didn't tell you), power/charge cord, original manuals (and driver disk if I can find it, but you can get online), and a MS card (max size for this machine) if I can find it, otherwise it'll be sent to you as soon as I do (going through things like mad here). This can play mp3s, play video (special format, it's an old device), take video/still pictures, and it has an in-line remote for the music player. Figured not everybody is familiar with this device, so here's some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/28tJZ#aOG0W ... Maybe it'll spark interest! :D Make offers on this no matter how low - you'd be surprised what I'd accept, but I'm not telling!

Lots of CPUs, ranging from 808x to Core 2 Duo (3ghz) and everything inbetween.
Lots of RAM, ranging from Mac SE/30 and 808x (DIP) to DDR1.
21" CRT, Sony, works just fine.
Lots of other CRTs, but not as special, ask if you're looking for something.

See my vintage stuff that's up for grabs here:
http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcf...ion-for-sale!-Need-money!&p=165551#post165551

This stuff will be on eBay in a few days, but I'm giving you guys first dibs.

If you want pictures or info on anything, ask. To make offers, PM.

Last edited:
Wanted to update:

Resident Evil DS is gone, so is Animal Crossing DS.

GP2X is gone.

Back