• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Gigabyte dual S370 mobo w/1GHz CPUs, 1gb RAM, Thermaltake coolers, AGP video, etc

aaron7

Experienced Member
Selling this awesome dual S370 motherboard!

I'm sure someone out there thinks this is as cool as I do :)

Board is a Gigabtye GA-6VXD7. Apollo Pro 133A chipset, 1 AGP, 5 PCI, onboard audio, dual BIOS, 2 USB (and has front panel USB header), 2 COM, etc.

No domed capacitors.

Review on the board: http://www.anandtech.com/print/772

CPU's are matched 1GHz P3's.

Both have Thermaltake Volcano 6Cu coolers with good fans.

Includes both old and new style ATX case back plates.

RAM is a set of four matched Crucial (256mb PC133 CL3) sticks that passed a 24-hour Memtest.

Video is a PNY MX440 64mb AGP card. Basic but something to get you going.

Gigabyte does list S370 boards with the Apollo Pro chipset in their downloads but not this exact one. Not sure if the drivers would be the same or not.

Anyways, fully tested and guaranteed. Would like to see $40 shipped but if that's a pipedream just send me a message with an offer :)

Will trade as well; always like boxed DOS games, Soundblaster 16 CT1730 (Tandy special), and newer PC stuff (DDR2 level).

20120718_113925.jpg

20120718_112116.jpg

20120718_112933.jpg

Last edited:
Don't care for VIA chipsets personally! Would rather have Intel! I actually have a dual slot-1 Asus P3C-D which uses RAMBUS. Now that's a fast dual board! Sorry Aaron7 not trying to kill your sale I hope you get the price your looking for or More!!!. Just stating my opinion.

Its not that vintage, but it isn't consumer run of the mill crud either. Dual P2/P3 boards were better made then normal consumer stuff and much rarer. If I didn't have a Dual P3-700 I might have jumped on this.

It's not vintage ! Post in the correct area of the forum!

(Moved to off-topic ... If you've been a registered member here since 2003 this is not a mistake you should be making.)

Sorry, still get confused.

A bottle of booze this old is considered vintage!

Do remember it's 2012 and this (going by the manual printing) turns 12 years old TODAY!

That's one sweet looking board. Makes me kind of wish I had that for the start of my last PIII project. (Almost there on that one - only need to get the Ensoniq PCI audio up and woking in DOS - works fine ix Xp). If I wasn't overloaded with mobo's at this time I'd jump on it. Might anyway at that price. lol

Nice board--can the pads for the ISA connector on the edge of the board be populated?

The PDF manual for the board indicates an ISA slot. My guess is that this board was at the end its run and they saw no need for ISA slots. Probably a version or two before this one had the ISA slot onboard.

Back