• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Looking for Atari 800xl games on disk and cassette.

Kelly G

I am looking for some games on 5.25 floppy and cassette to test and play with on my Atari 800xl. I see there are many game files for download on Atarimania but I do not possess the hardware to connect it to my 800. Can someone please help and load some games onto media for me? I will pair a fair price. Thank You.

I always loved Zork 1. I play it online but its not the same. Also, I have a manual for a Nuclear Power Plant simulation called SCRAM. I am an ex Navy nuclear submarine electrician so it sounds pretty cool to me. After that, I'm open to suggestions. Having the joysticks creates new opportunities that keyboard only systems don't have.

I always loved Zork 1. I play it online but its not the same. Also, I have a manual for a Nuclear Power Plant simulation called SCRAM. I am an ex Navy nuclear submarine electrician so it sounds pretty cool to me. After that, I'm open to suggestions. Having the joysticks creates new opportunities that keyboard only systems don't have.

You should look at the options at lotharek.pl. The SIO2USB let’s you download using your PC and then your PC acts like a disk drive for the Atari. If you have a disk drive you can copy to actual diskettes and than use them. It really makes it easy to try a lot of programs. I love mine.

I looked into the SIO2USB but I would rather spend around $20 on a few items than $60+ on many. I was hoping someone with a SIO2USB might load some games and mail them to me.

Unfortunately, most of these discs are in the hands of collectors, so prices for atari games start from $ 50 rarely when mono is cheaper to buy.In any case, you can look at eBay.

I made a "flippy" disk of SCRAM on side A and Zork I on side B. PM me with an address and I will mail it to you.

Last edited:
I looked into the SIO2USB but I would rather spend around $20 on a few items than $60+ on many. I was hoping someone with a SIO2USB might load some games and mail them to me.

The SIO2PC USB is only about $20 plus shipping. You were either looking at the SIO2SD or not converting from PLN to USD. it does take a while to arrive though.

Hi There, l tried to do Atari connection to TV. But l couldnt do it. Can you advise me abaout camles and insert for connection. DC 5V TV. Thank you.

Back