• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

What's going on with Best Electronics?

Kelly G

Is everything OK at Best Electronics. I have tried multiple times to order some 800XL and 5200 accessories but Bradley never calls back or responds to my emails. I think he may be ghosting me. Not sure.

Did you have any negative experiences with him? He may have decided to fire you as a customer.

Or like many of us, he's having trouble getting out of bed nowadays. I certainly have a tougher time wanting to deal with the rest of humanity. He's been doing this a long time, maybe he's kinda done (mentally).

That web site was a disorganized mess 15 years ago and it is still a mess today. Considering that, I can only imagine the state of his collection of parts -- a mini-Computer Reset comes to mind. Maybe he simply forgot where he put whatever you're trying to order from him?

I sent an e-mail to him a few weeks ago and he's generally good at responding but I haven't heard back from him either. In the past response times have sometimes been as soon as the next day to sometimes taking a few weeks but he's almost always answered.

Back