• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Commodore Pet Disk Images

born2code

Hi.

I'm attaching some disk images for the Commodore PET. Another member requested PAL Assembler for the PET so I am posting it to the forum. Also included are source code disks for Oil's Well and Ladybug, Jim Summer's amazing games (Star Spores, Slime) and some assorted PET game disks.

source.zip - sourcecode for Ladybug and Oil's Well
petstuff.zip - PAL assembler, Jim Summer's games, a few other games
game1-3.zip - assorted games

Attachments

• source.zip
    82.8 KB · Views: 3
  • petstuff.zip
    44.1 KB · Views: 6
  • PETGMS01.zip
    94.2 KB · Views: 1
  • PETGMS02.zip
    88.8 KB · Views: 1
  • PETGMS03.zip
    89.7 KB · Views: 1
Continuation of zip filed games

Attachments

• PETGMS04.zip
    90.3 KB · Views: 1
  • PETGMS05.zip
    89.1 KB · Views: 1
  • PETGMS06.zip
    86.7 KB · Views: 1
  • PETGMS07.zip
    88.8 KB · Views: 1
  • PETGMS08.zip
    88.2 KB · Views: 1
GameBase

GameBase

Hi All,

A Friend and I have made a CBM/PET GameBase.
And we would like to share it with you.

So far it contains 651 PET games and misc programs which can be run with just a click of the mouse.
Which boots the selected game in WinVICE.
The Gamebase shows a screen shot of all the games, and has a Cassette cover with instructions (where available).

If anyone can help find any missing games or info (programmer, year of release, cover scans)
please let us know, so we can make it better.

to use the gamebase you will need to download and install the frontend (Windows Only).
h t t p s : //sourceforge.net/projects/gamebase/files/gamebase/v1.3/gamebase-setup-v1.3-full.exe/download

Then download the CBM_PET gamebase.
h t t p s : //mega.nz/#!zsA3EK7J!LUBdP_XuDT5n3jI0h8w2EpMi-a4H3DgE8LhJMJdJzKo

1) Install GameBase (C:\GameBase\)
2) copy/extract the "CMB_PET" folder to the install (C:\GameBase\CBM_PET\)
3) run gamebase.exe
4) click on the PET Icon.
5) play some PET games.

I could probably fit 652 games on my 9060, but unlikely they all have unique names. I would guess that 400 of them won't work on my 2001N-32, and I never did figure out how to do 80xx emulation on the B128. (Both machines are connected to the 9060.) 300 are probably in Deutsch which I can understand with a struggle, usually not worthwhile to play the game..

I don't run Windows either.

You can download just the second link (the mega.nz link) and open it and extract all the .prg and .d64 files and use them in a non-Windows emulator or transfer to a real PET.

Back