• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

I have these board available for trade for PDP-8/E boards, equipment, etc.

BitWiz

Experienced Member
Now that my PDP-8/E is up and running. I am clearing out some of the boards that I do not need (or might not need)

Here is a list of what I have for trade:

Also, I have the following boards for trade that I will never use if you know anyone who might trade PDP-8 stuff for PDP-11 stuff.

M7847 Unibus 16K X 18 Bit
M7891 Unibus 128K X 18 Bit
M7819 Unibus 8 Port EIA Serial Board

I also have the following PDP-8/A boards that I might be convinced to trade
M8316 DKC8AA PDP-8/A I/O serial/parallel/clock (hex wide)
M8317YB KM08AC PDP-8/A Memory extender, bootstrap, powerfail (hex wide)

Here is a list of what I am looking for (some is unrealistic but I'm listing everything in the off chance something is looking for a good loving home :)).

More memory (core or semiconductor)
M8340 EAE Board 1
M8341 EAE Board 2
M868 TD8E DECTape Control
M8357 RX01 Controller

Additional Hardware I would like to add. Most of this is just a dream because of lack of availability of the hardware and my limited budget.
TU56 Dual DECTape Drive (I may have a source for this)
RK05 Disk Drives and packs
RX01/02 Dual Disk Drive
TC08 DECTape Controller (I may have a source for this)
H960 Rack Cabinet w/PDP-8/E name plate preferably. (I may have a source for this)

Thanks for reading this and a very special thanks to Vince Slyngstrom for his continued help and patience.

Also thanks to Dave Gesswein and Jack Rubin for their help.

Please forgive me for misspelling your last name. I'm so embarrassed.

No worries. That's yesterday's most serious mishap, so I'm still doing well :).

Critter-cam indicates mice might be taking over the void under the front steps, though, now that we've installed mesh to keep the skunks out.

Vince

Well, as I see it you have two possible solutions, build some raspberry pi based system to discourage the mice or get a cat :D.

I think an RB Pi connected over wifi to one of your DEC machines ought to do the trick. Put a camera on the Pi and through vision recognition and some120V relays shock the mice into leaving.

Back