• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Anyone know where I can find a franklin 1000 rom file?

VERAULT

Veteran Member
I am looking for a copy of the ROM file for the eprom on the keytronic keyboard for the Franklin 1000. I have a keyboard with some burn IC's and I suspect the Rom may be bad. Anyone know where I can download it?

I think I am going to need some help on this one. I think the Eprom is bad its an MM2758Q-A Which is an 8Kb ROM I believe. Its showing up as blank in my mini pro! What would be a suitable replacement eprom I can get that is compatible with this pinout?

I can pull out a Franklin 1200 (it's just got inbuilt drives in the lid.. ) Got EPROM / device programmers. A2, DOS and Linux. Nothing is safe. ;-)

The roms should be the same AMD if you could that would be a huge help. Its the eprom on the keyboard PCB (keytronic)

I just tried replacing the P8035L controller on the pcb and now The only difference is the caps lock light stays on. Pressing keys does nothing.
The long and short is the owner of this machine put the keyboard ribbon cable in backwards and fried a couple passives(that's all we saw originally) I have replaced a couple bad TTL logic chip and I still cant get the board going. Everything seems fine, only thing left is the Eprom.

Back