• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

RomBuilder Pro for GRiD

Dagwood

Experienced Member
I've written a program 'RomBuilder Pro for GRiD' which has a modern interface and does a bunch of fancy junk. I think I'm in the final testing phase but haven't owned a Compass model in over two decades so I can't confirm results for that series. If anyone is willing to burn and test Compass ROM's please feel free to contact me.

I've written a program 'RomBuilder Pro for GRiD' which has a modern interface and does a bunch of fancy junk. I think I'm in the final testing phase but haven't owned a Compass model in over two decades so I can't confirm results for that series. If anyone is willing to burn and test Compass ROM's please feel free to contact me.
I've been out of the loop since Klyball sent me a modified BIOS for my 1530, but I also would love access to this tool if it's available. The modified BIOS I have throws a hard drive controller failure on boot, but I can then bypass with the F1 key and it boots DOS from a Kingston 512MB CF card in a Syba CF-IDE adapter. I have an eprom burner & eraser and would be happy to test and report back.

Back