• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

web8201 site - problems getting it

johnboy

Hi, is it just me, or does anyone else have problems getting to the www.web8201.com site ? I have tried from my home computer and work computer, and no luck from either.

Does anyone know for sure if this site is still operating ?

Thanks
John

I believe the server is down. Club100 had some problems a little while ago, and 30below mail hosting just went down for a little bit the other day (the server was carted 300 miles to the guy's basement. Incredible commitment).

Thanks TandyMan, do you have anymore insight about the web8201 site ?, it seems to have been down for a few weeks now, it's a great resource, so it would be good to see it back soon.

18apr09

18apr09

Looks like they've been down since about 18APR09
I popped of an email to the domain registrant, if I find out anything interesting, I'll post it.
patscc

Okay, thanks. There is a mirror, but it is down, too.

Tell us if you find anything out! I would like to dl some stuff from the SIG libraries.

Web 8201 Back Online

Web 8201 Back Online

Yes, http://www.web8201.com is back online. Sorry for the downtime, my old web server had completely failed. But not only is it now hosted on vastly improved hardware, but I also have a backup system that can be immediately employed in case of failure. Web 8201 has prevailed!

Last edited:
Back