• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Compaq C120+

rebeltaz

Experienced Member
I picked up a Compaq C120+ at a HamFest this weekend. It was only three dollars and it works great. Anyway, does anybody have a PDF manual for this?

Here's a link that may work,

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...odTypeId=215348&prodSeriesId=96330&taskId=135

It ws a bit buried but google flushed it out. I have one, they're pretty fun little machines.

/edit Just tested my own link and it leads to a page that says no downloads are available. I'll have to scan my manual and upload it somewhere.

Yeah, I was going to tell you that I had already found that link.. If you get a chance to scan that, let me know. If you need upload space, I've got plenty.

If I can get it scanned today I will, been covered up lately. I wonder why it hasn't been uploaded before. Seems like a no-brainer to me that it was a good thing to do. Do you have the desktop software for it?

/edit I just imaged the CD that came with it, only 38MB as a .iso file. Yours if you like.

Last edited:
If I can get it scanned today I will, been covered up lately. I wonder why it hasn't been uploaded before. Seems like a no-brainer to me that it was a good thing to do. Do you have the desktop software for it?

/edit I just imaged the CD that came with it, only 38MB as a .iso file. Yours if you like.

Yeah, that CD would be great. Would you mind if I hosted them (the CD and the manual) on my site? If not, no biggy, but I would still like them for my own use.

Too easy, email me here: nathanDOTdkassandra4ATgmailDOTcom and send me the address to FTP it to. It's still a bit too large to email for most servers.

No time to scan the manual today, I was totally covered up:

Vista with viruses and a LOT of them,
XP needing the OS reinstalled,
Vista with a totally corrupted OS that is (thank god) still under warranty,
Data recovery from that Vista machine to be transferred onto the XP that ws reinstalled,
XP machine with a dying harddrive which I had to pass on for lack of parts (DOH!) still gonna install it for her,
Air conditioner with a non-working fan.

I was busy until about, oh, an hour ago.

I scanned the manual into a ppt document, not PDF. But I have it if anyone wants it. It's too large to upload here, so PM me if you want it. I'll see about file hosting for both this and the disk image.

Last edited:
I scanned the manual into a ppt document, not PDF. But I have it if anyone wants it. It's too large to upload here, so PM me if you want it. I'll see about file hosting for both this and the disk image.

If you have PDF that would be great -- no PowerPoint viewer :(

I will be happy to host the files on my server if you'd like... (I PM'd you the upload account)

Back