• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Twinhead 9100CV

Erich0316

My nephew just bought a Slimnote 9100CV at a garage sale for $1.00 I know it works because the guy selling it had two, but this one didn't come with a battery or an AC adaptor. Any idea where I can get one for him CHEAP?? Any idea about the specs on it? :?:

It seems new batteries start at $190 for the smallest ones, while an AC adapter is "only" $50-55. This information was gathered from a Google search.

The specs seem to be 10.8V, but some batteries are 9V lithium or nickel hydrite, so maybe the battery transforms the current or the computer runs on anything in that interval. Interestingly, the only hits one gets on searching is about battery resellers..?

9100cv

9100cv

i got the same laptop but the guy i got it from lost the cd rom and the floppy drive and the aol thats on it and i got the username and password for all the thing does when i try to acess some sites is it has parental control on it and it has trouble going to sites like site cant be found or timed out and need to reset the page or go back and thats all i can do i cant even install anything on it cause of whats missing and the net not working right

Back