• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Casio Cassiopea fiva MPC-501M63E

monoxrom

Experienced Member
Hello!
I was found this device
Casio Cassiopea fiva MPC-501M63E

Today install new windows 98 and update firmware. But then saw that the firmware is not native. I was write bios from MPC-101 device :(

Now device still working but i cant find native drivers and some functions not working.
Please help! first with native firmware.

In Casio page only manual available. :(
And i dont have recovery CD

MPC rings such a loud bell in my mind but I can't recall why. Anyway, very cool little system! Manual is here but you probably found that already. Funny pictures in it though (first dozen or so pages are all pictorial what not to do with various pictures of the system smoking, wet, some weird looking kid celebrating leaving the system in the sun.

Did you reformat the drive or reinstall over the operating system? Do you have a way to get files onto it yet? Sometimes it's almost easier to take the hard drive out (if it's not encrypted or bios protected) and mount it on another system to copy the drivers. That's if you can't figure out a simpler way though. I don't know this site and wouldn't trust the drivers without a virus scan but this person claims to have the drivers in a rar file for download.

lol ah.. I KNEW I recall MPC ("Columbia Data Products (CDP) introduced the MPC 1600 "Multi Personal Computer"")

angel_grig Thank you for link! Very good archive in the bottom of the page, but firmvare not present here :(
I wrote to the author of page for firmvare..

Back