• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

IBM PS/2 55, 60, 70, 80, M77 and tons of boards

mtimperley

I have several IBM PS/2 systems and a big box of micro channel boards that I was going to bring to the electronics recycler, but then I thought someone might want them. I can't really spend the $ or time to ship this stuff, so its all pick-up at my home in Rhode Island (USA). If someone wants it all that would be great. Here they are:

6 Systems (all were retired in working order, unless marked):
PS/2 Model 70, 386-33Mhz, 4 MB RAM, 120 MB MFM hard disk, SCSI, Ethernet, (2) 1.44 floppy drives
PS/2 Model 55 SX, 386-16 MHz with 387, 40 MB MFM HD, 5 MB RAM
PS/2 Model 60 tower, 1.44 MB floppy, not sure what is inside or if it is working
PS/2 Model 80 tower, 1.44 MB floppy, not sure what is inside or if it is working
PS/2 Model 80 tower, 1.44 MB floppy, not sure what is inside or if it is working
PS/2 Ultimedia M77 486 DX2, 1.2 floppy, 2.88 floppy, 4xCDROM NEC, Ethernet

I also have several boxes: micro channel boards, some MFM hard disks, fans, power supplies, ribbon cables, etc. for PS/2 MCA systems. Happy to give it all to someone who will love them.

I have several IBM PS/2 systems and a big box of micro channel boards that I was going to bring to the electronics recycler, but then I thought someone might want them. I can't really spend the $ or time to ship this stuff, so its all pick-up at my home in Rhode Island (USA). If someone wants it all that would be great. Here they are:

6 Systems (all were retired in working order, unless marked):
PS/2 Model 70, 386-33Mhz, 4 MB RAM, 120 MB MFM hard disk, SCSI, Ethernet, (2) 1.44 floppy drives
PS/2 Model 55 SX, 386-16 MHz with 387, 40 MB MFM HD, 5 MB RAM
PS/2 Model 60 tower, 1.44 MB floppy, not sure what is inside or if it is working
PS/2 Ultimedia M77 486 DX2, 1.2 floppy, 2.88 floppy, 4xCDROM NEC, Ethernet

I also have several boxes: micro channel boards, some MFM hard disks, fans, power supplies, ribbon cables, etc. for PS/2 MCA systems. Happy to give it all to someone who will love them.

PM sent

honestly, there needs to be some sort of automatic lock for threads like this...

While it is sometimes annoying, personally, I think the ability of someone to add good information to an old thread outweighs the occasional annoyance of a thread like this coming back from the dead...

Wesley

Back