• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Ps/2 model 70 model 80 systems and extras for sale, anyone interested

Ianharker

Hi I have had these machines for many years in my loft 1x70 2x80, when powers on they give error 165 , I have other add ons like tape drives scsi cards memory cards etc, but I don't have the time to get them working again
Anyone interested

Cheers
Ian

I know this is a long shot but do you by chance have a MCA sound card in any of those machines??

Hi I have had these machines for many years in my loft 1x70 2x80, when powers on they give error 165 , I have other add ons like tape drives scsi cards memory cards etc, but I don't have the time to get them working again
Anyone interested

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

I'm interested, and based in Guildford, UK. Whereabouts are you?

Cheers,
WBST

he is probably from the UK, I don't think people in the us ever say LOFT.

Although I understand the various British/American usages of English, I doubt that I'd identify a person's native country from them automatically. :D

Is it usually 'attic' in American English, then?

It seems Ian doesn't have e-mail notifications turned on, or is away at the moment. But a friend informs me he's based in Stourbridge, West Midlands, UK.

I know. There was one on ebay NIB for like $150, and was up for a while. Naturally once I got the funds together, it was gone. Story of my life.

I know. There was one on ebay NIB for like $150, and was up for a while. Naturally once I got the funds together, it was gone. Story of my life.

It all depends upon what features you absolutely require. Would an IBM Mwave Windsurfer suit your needs? I'm currently testing one out in a 9557 SLC2/50 system.

Back