• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Driver disk for Hercules Graphics Card Plus / Hercules RamFont

achim

Hi all,

Anybody here that has the driver disk for Hercules Graphics Card Plus? This is the one that has RamFont for displaying sort of WYSIWYG in text mode.

I have the card but can't utilize the advanced features. When I was young I used this one but the disk is gone. Anybody who can help?

Thanks and cheers
Achim

Last edited:
Hi all,

Anybody here that has the driver disk for Hercules Graphics Card Plus? This is the one that has RamFont for displaying sort of WYSIWYG in text mode.

I have the card but can't utilize the advanced features. When I was young I used this one but the disk is gone. Anybody who can help?

Thanks and cheers
Achim

Seconding this very old request. If anyone has it please post an image. Thank you!

I've got both disks; I thought I posted them, but will do so again.

Okay, here they are. The ZIP contains two 360K self-extracting image files--you'll need a 5.25" drive to extract these.

My records show that I posted them in 2009; please someone mirror them somewhere--I'll leave them up for a week.

Last edited:
Do those disk images include a copy of hbasic? I've been trying to find a copy of that for a while.

I've got both disks; I thought I posted them, but will do so again.

Okay, here they are. The ZIP contains two 360K self-extracting image files--you'll need a 5.25" drive to extract these.

My records show that I posted them in 2009; please someone mirror them somewhere--I'll leave them up for a week.

This is great stuff. Thank you so much!!!!!

Best regards
Achim

Back