• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Who knew the IBM 5150 is as expensive as a new sports car!!!

There is also a bunch of 6" floppies, or 5.25" as they are sometimes called

In 22 years I have never heard anyone refer to them as 6" floppies.
$399 in shipping, wtf is she shipping it in?
Also, who the heck is going to spend $64k with someone who has only a rating of 6.

This guy is obviously and idiot who has no idea about what he is selling.

Yea it ticks me off when people waste ebay space on things like this. $399 shipping? It says $999 here in Canada!

Uh.. ...wow? Well on the bright side they also offer to buy other vintage items for you and send them to your address for $5000 too. I did lol at the 6" floppy comment, at least he acknowledges that they're sometimes called 5.25". Guess we're all wrong though. Wonder if any of that auction was an accident?

This comes after me doing some bored surfing and finding this $9001 ethernet cable. The reviews speak for itself though, most of the folks found it had some pretty incredible powers if used correctly.

I sent them an email several days ago, correcting their mistakes and illustrating fair prices, as well as pointing out ebay's policies on overcharging for shipping (not that everyone else doesn't do it too)

They didn't respond, of course.

Comes equipped with a very unique RARE printer [the printer prints sideways] . . .

I've got one which prints upside down - depending on how you hold it. Regardless, anybody that says "very unique" has got to be a brick short. I know, we all have our shortcomings, but usually make up for it in other ways. In this case, what they lack in brains they make up for in gall. :)

It's not the computer or the printer that commands the high price--it's the DVDs:

Andy Griffith, a collection of 8 episodes from the popular television series (a $40 value)

The Sherlock Holmes collection (a $40 value)

The Passion of the Christ (a $40 value)

Two Brothers (a $40 value)

and, of course, the horizontal tower case...

Didn't a guy named Catweasel star in the third movie listed?

delusional-disorder-grandiose-type.jpg

Back