• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

3 IBM 5150 3 IBM 5160 with Monitors in Ventura Ca for Pickup.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
I really hate to see this machines go to a scrapper for a few dollars. I would be more than willing to bid a reasonable price for the machiness if someone in the forum can pick them up.

They have to be picked up before Jan 1.

PM me if you have an idea or know someone who may be interested.

Thanks,

Jimmy

What monitors? 5151? 5153? 5154? Not that I'm in Ventura, CA, but such knowledge might entice someone to volunteer if they can get something desirable from the deal :)

And...I was just in San Diego. Now is one of the times I face desk for not checking the forums before I left.

Anyways, hope someone from here grabs them, I'm 405 miles away now.

Yeah, me too... it would sadden me to see those 83-key keyboards goto the landfill when I want one so badly! (just not badly enough to pay the ~$60 that they're currently fetching on evilbay)

I emailed the guy, trying to get him to hold them until after the first of the year. The guy emailed me that all five monitors were working but did not say if they were 5151's or 5153's. There is also quite a few extra parts he said.

I am in Florida, would have been happy to buy them, just to save them. Oh well, gave it my best shot.

Damn, I really need a 83 key XT keyboard. They go for like $100 here. I also need a 5151/3/4. But they are like $425 dollars for only the 5153 . I am so jelous of you US people You have so much awesome stuff and at cheap prices. I have to pay so much for my stuff. I could import a keyboard but a monitor would not be a good justification of price. Firstly I'd have pay for the monitor itself, then the shipping (which would be like $200) then get a step down transformer. It would proabaly still equal to the same amount.

lol, they go for similar prices here actually. Just some folks don't know or care what they have. Perhaps if someone here wins they'd be willing to sell one your way though.

Barythrin.

I already have several of each, I was just trying to keep them out of scrap. I was going to donate them.

Hopefully someone here will get them.

Back