• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Dx4-120

Detroit Dave

I have an old DX4-120 with the VESA Local Buss board. The VLB video card in it. It has been sitting for quite a few years. It was running fine when it was retired.
I know it's a rather rare board and I am offering it up, as is to anyone who wants it. Pay the shipping and it is yours. If you happen to be near Detroit, come and pick it up.
I am about 3 miles south of the I-94/Telegraph intersection.
There is no hard drive. That moved to a newer computer. I'm pretty sure the memory is still with it.
I also have a DX4-100 system and a couple older Pentiums. All will go to the recyclers if they don't get claimed.
Just hate to toss them out if someone might want them.
Drop me a note if you are interested. I am cleaning things out so they won't be here long.

Regards, Dave

I tried to PM you, but I don't see that option...I think someone here once mentioned maybe you can't do that until you've had a certain number of posts?

Anyway...I would be interested...assuming the CMOS battery hasn't leaked...seems like most of the old VLB boards/systems I have got messed up by dang leaking batteries. :-( Hold old are the "older Pentiums"?

Thanks,

Wesley

Back