• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Philips P3100 / Corona PC

Ruud

Veteran Member
Hallo,

I received a Philips P3100. I wasn't able to test it yet but according the previous owner it does start up. I am looking for information of this machine. There are several jumpers and bridges on the motherboard and I want to know the meaning of them. The machine also came w/o drives and thus want to know what cable it needs: IBM (twisted) or Commodore style (straight). I asked some Dutch friends but no result so far. But I was told that this is a rebadged Corona PC from Canada, therefore the title.

Who is able to help me?

Thank you very much in advance!

Hallo,

I received a Philips P3100. I wasn't able to test it yet but according the previous owner it does start up. I am looking for information of this machine. There are several jumpers and bridges on the motherboard and I want to know the meaning of them. The machine also came w/o drives and thus want to know what cable it needs: IBM (twisted) or Commodore style (straight). I asked some Dutch friends but no result so far. But I was told that this is a rebadged Corona PC from Canada, therefore the title.

Who is able to help me?

Thank you very much in advance!

Ruud,

Did you ever get your questions answered? I have a Corona PPC-21 here, which is very similar to the P3100, which I actually used back when I was 13 yo!

I may have some more details for you -- And if you happened to want to part with the P3100 and don't mind shipping it to the US, let me know! :)

To be honest, no reaction at all. But I'm not looking for any info anymore because I returned the system to its previous owner two month ago. I received some nice stuff and not having that much space, something had to go so the choice was easy.

But thank you for your offer to help me!

Back