• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Philips NMS9100: several questions

Ruud

Veteran Member
Hallo allemaal,

I received two NMS9100s and a spare bord for them. At the end only the spare board seemed to work fine: one just stopped after some minutes, nothing hot, and the other starts up with a wrong RAM count but after a reset the count is right (still fishy IMHO). It has a bank with dip switches on board and the settings was different for th three board. The problem: I cannot find any documentation, schematics or what ever ??? Am I getting old or am I just being stupid?

So any pointers to any info will be much appreciated!

Hallo allemaal,

I received two NMS9100s and a spare bord for them. At the end only the spare board seemed to work fine: one just stopped after some minutes, nothing hot, and the other starts up with a wrong RAM count but after a reset the count is right (still fishy IMHO). It has a bank with dip switches on board and the settings was different for th three board. The problem: I cannot find any documentation, schematics or what ever ??? Am I getting old or am I just being stupid?

So any pointers to any info will be much appreciated!
Dat is al twaalf jaar geleden, nog op zoek? Ik heb mogelijk wat. (Nl ingenieurs handleiding NMS9100)

Dat is al twaalf jaar geleden, nog op zoek? Ik heb mogelijk wat. (Nl ingenieurs handleiding NMS9100)
English is mandatory, so: That is twelve years ago! Still searching? I have a engineer manual of the NMS9100, it might contain your searched info.

Hallo Wim,

September 2019 is only 2,5 years ago :)
Anyway, I gave them away to a friend so I would have room for a new find: a Datapoint 5500.
Thanks anyway for your offer.

I received another one for free, so I couldn't resist the offer. So if the manual is still available ........

Many thanks in advance!

Back