• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Orchid Eccell Memory Board

Sabertooth

Not sure if I'm putting this in the correct place.

I purchased an Orchid Excell extended/expanded memory board and for the life of me I am unable to find drivers for this card anywhere. Would anyone out there happen to have these drivers that I could get? I would sure appreciate your help in locating them. I believe the driver based on research is EMSHDR.SYS. According to what I have read, they are the same driver(s) for the Microway MegaPage AT board which also can't be found.

Thanks again if anyone can help me with this.

Yep, it was me. If I can't find drivers, it's no big deal. I really don't need EMS and it works fine otherwise although it would be nice just in case.

Yep, it was me. If I can't find drivers, it's no big deal. I really don't need EMS and it works fine otherwise although it would be nice just in case.

Nice. Glad to hear it is at least working. I think I have a boxed daughter board around here somewhere.... Although the auction came with one. No drivers/manual with the daughter card.

Not sure if I'm putting this in the correct place.

I purchased an Orchid Excell extended/expanded memory board and for the life of me I am unable to find drivers for this card anywhere. Would anyone out there happen to have these drivers that I could get? I would sure appreciate your help in locating them. I believe the driver based on research is EMSHDR.SYS. According to what I have read, they are the same driver(s) for the Microway MegaPage AT board which also can't be found.

Thanks again if anyone can help me with this.
I not to sure if I can help you out, But if it is a real Microway MegaPage AT board you might be able to get some support from them. In other words does it have a Microway part number on and their serial number on it. (If so you might be luck). If not, none.
.. Basically I hade a generic Microway compatible 8-bit ISA bus NumberSmasher EMC (Memory expansion) card and their technical support department wanted its model number and its serial number, before releasing any data/drivers. (that they still had left).
Since Emails are free - its worth try. Good luck with it - They might also want a proof of sale receipt (for a used acquired board/card), especially if their database shows who the original buyer was.

Back