• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

preparing an order for more S-100 board PCBs

NobodyIsHere

Veteran Member
Hi! I am preparing to order some additional S-100 board PCBs. At the moment, the most requested boards on the waiting list are below

S-100 buffered prototyping board (12 waiting)
S-100 4MB SRAM (11 waiting)
S-100 EPROM (9 waiting)

There needs about 20-25 firm builders on the waiting list to make a PCB manufacturing order feasible. I cannot afford a lot of leftover PCBs so it is important that most of these boards have a home before I will place an order.

If you would like to get some S-100 PCBs based on the projects we have done already please contact me at mailto:LYNCHAJ@YAHOO.COM?SUBJECT=S-100 and I will add you to the waiting list.

Please do not sign up if you are uncertain or unwilling to follow through with getting a PCB. Your word of honor is sufficient to me that you will follow through for PCBs on the waiting list.

I still have a small number of S-100 parallel ASCII keyboard boards and S-100 PIC/RTC boards. In particular the S-100 PIC/RTC boards will be very important for the upcoming S-100 8086 CPU board John and I are working on.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS a complete list of completed S-100 boards below. If you are interested in any of these boards please let me know however the number of builders on the waiting list probably means another board order is some time away.

Regular Prototyping board
Buffered Prototyping board
8 Slot Backplane
IDE
Parallel ASCII Keyboard converter
4MB SRAM
System Monitor Board
Bus Extender
EPROM
IO
PIC/RTC
Z80 CPU