• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

S-100 boards in work

NobodyIsHere

Veteran Member
Hi! The S-100 EPROM and S-100 Serial IO boards should be arriving soon. Even if you are not on the waiting list but are interested please contact me. There should be enough boards left over for any interested builders I think. These are cleaned up respin boards of the original designs and function the same way.

I am planning to order the updated S-100 IDE boards soon. These are an improved version of the original with alphanumeric LEDs to help debug CBIOS, etc. Very nice!

The S-100 Console IO is almost done and I am planning on getting a batch of these boards soon also. The S-100 Console IO is a "terminal replacement board" that plugs into the S-100 bus and allows you to connect a VGA monitor and PS/2 keyboard. The S-100 Console IO emulates legacy serial boards and can be configured/reprogrammed to mimic many different serial board & terminal combinations so modifying your legacy CBIOS or ROMs won't be necessary. There are already several builders on the waiting list for this board so if you are interested please let me know.

Finally, I ran out of the S-100 ZFDC (intelligent Z80 with WD2793 FDC) boards quicker than anticipated and there are still builders left on the waiting list. Most likely this means I'll be making another board order in the near future so if you missed the first batch this is your chance. I'll get the reorder going once the builder waiting list board count gets to about 20 or so.

If interested please contact me a LYNCHAJ@YAHOO.COM

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Back