• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

S-100 EPROM boards

NobodyIsHere

Veteran Member
Hi! The S-100 EPROM PCBs have arrived! These are updated respins of the S-100 EPROM board from last summer with minor corrections and improvements.

The S-100 EPROM board supports a wide variety of EPROMs, EEPROMs, FLASH memories, and Static RAMs in 8 or 16 bit modes. It supports many common 28 pin and 32 pin chips.

More information is available at John's S100computers.com website here:

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/PROM%20Board/PROM%20Board.htm

These S-100 boards are great for building your own home brew S-100 system. In particular adding a small amount of SRAM to a CPU board or as a boot ROM for CPU boards with no onboard ROM. They are very flexible and work well.

The board is $20 plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere. Please send a PayPal to LYNC...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your boards right away!

There are plenty of PCBs so even if you weren't on the waiting list there should be plenty to go around. Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

PS, I have some S-100 4MB SRAM boards, S-100 parallel ASCII keyboard interface boards, and S-100 Serial IO boards left too in case you'd like to get some of those and save on shipping.

Hi! Thanks John! I noticed you are using the S-100 8086 CPU board in the video to demonstrate the memory tester.

I am really looking forward to getting the S-100 8086 CPU board going! Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Back