• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Z-100 in Maine

zbase

Not sure if I should post this here, or in the marketplace, but I have a z-100 that is in really rough shape. It was found in a barn, and looks it. I tried to get it working, recapped the power supply, tried to trace down the errors (it does (did?) beep when started with the recapped power supply), but I'm giving up on it. Free if anyone wants it or parts from it (as is, cannot guarantee anything on this works). Just pay the shipping (US only please). Hate to see it go to the recycler.

In Maine, USA

Looks like this one (only much worse)

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=261

Thanks,
zbase

zbase -

I'd love the Z-100, happy to pay the shipping - or if you're not in a rush I get to Portland periodically (I'm in Amherst NH).

- Gary

Hi Gary - No big rush... I will set it aside for you. Like I mentioned, it's in rough shape, but hopefully there's some usable parts in it. If you decide you aren't interested, or won't be able to pick it up and would rather have it shipped, just let me know.

I'll PM you with contact info.

Thanks,
zbase

Hmm.. I would if I could figure out how to do it :confused: Is there a min post count for PMs?

Yes, there is a min post count needed. One of the admins was talking about it in the 'Vintage Computer Items For Sale or Trade' section. Basically, you or Gary will need to provide an email in a message. Of course you should make it only human readable, or get a throw-away temp address.

I think the magic posting number is 10,

In any case I'm <redacted>

Let me know when you see it and I'll edit it out of the message....

- Gary

Last edited:
Back