• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

5.25" Ten Hard Sector Floppy Disks For Sale

deramp5113

Veteran Member
I have a number of 5.25" ten hard sector floppy disks available for sale. These are the hard sector disks used with North Star, Polymorphic, and Heathkit hard sector controllers. I am selling these for $30 per 10 disks plus shipping with a limit of 20 disks per order for now (to allow everyone a chance to get some).

The disks are all used with data on them. They have been stored in an indoor, temperature controlled environment since new. I cannot test or guarantee the media, so the disks are being sold as-is. However, I have mounted and retrieved data from about 20 random disks in the collection and all of these have read without error.

The disks are various brands and part numbers. Some of the media is labeled SSSD, but these will typically work SSDD (and often DSDD). Some of the media is labeled DSDD. I cannot sort/ship them based on manufacturer, part number, density, etc. - you will receive a random sampling of ten disks. See the link below for a typical batch of ten disks:

http://deramp.com/downloads/polymorphic/disks10.jpg

To order, send me an email at deramp5113 followed by ASCII 0x40 followed by the Yahoo domain name with your name and shipping address and how many disks you want (10 or 20). If shipping out of the US, then a phone number is required as well. I'll get back to you with shipping cost and payment info.

Mike

I was just about to say dammit why didn't I read this yesterday but since you've hopefully just shipped me a VSG it's less important now :D

Back