• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

S-100 boards for available

NobodyIsHere

Veteran Member
Hi, I found a place selling S-100 prototype boards, S-100 motherboards, S-100 extender cards, and various S-100 populated cards.

You have to call the manager and ask for Richard (tell him Andrew Lynch sent you) to get the deal.

The prices are very reasonable considering they are practically never available anywhere.

I bought 10 prototype (pad per hole) boards and 1 bus extender card. There are many still available.

http://www.halted.com/

Better hurry though, once word gets out on this deal they'll be gone in a flash.

Thanks!

Andrew Lynch

Halted

Halted

> Hi, I found a place selling S-100 prototype boards

You're welcome. I received email telling me I didn't know
what I was talking about. I'm glad someone actually took
the time to contact them.

> Hi, I found a place selling S-100 prototype boards

You're welcome. I received email telling me I didn't know
what I was talking about. I'm glad someone actually took
the time to contact them.

I saw your post on comp.os.cpm. Thanks!

I sent you a Thank You email from Google Groups.

Someone sent you an email saying you didn't know what you were talking about? How ironic. That someone needs to look in the mirror more often!

You were absolutely right -- and it is one heck of a deal at that. I contemplated just buying out there entire inventory and reselling it but thought might be a bit piggish so I just bought as many as I thought I could realistically use. Save some of the good stuff for the next dude -- karma and all!

Have a great day. Thanks again and good to see you here and comp.os.cpm!

Andrew Lynch

Andrew or Al-
Are those boards shown on the HSC web site? I can't find them.

Andrew or Al-
Are those boards shown on the HSC web site? I can't find them.

The S-100 boards are not on the website. The website is only for contacting Richard the sales manager (tell him Andrew Lynch sent you).

The S-100 boards are part of a special closeout purchase and are a one-time-good-deal sort of thing. Better hurry if you are going to get one.

Thanks!

Andrew Lynch

Back