• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Young Sheldon's 1000SL

Agent Orange

Veteran Member
'Young Sheldon' was playing with his pristine Tandy 1000SL on this evening's show. His 5.25 floppy failed. Tune in next week for the fix.

wait, people actually watch this show? Intentionally? LIVING people?

(sorry, I can't help myself)

wait, people actually watch this show? Intentionally? LIVING people?

(sorry, I can't help myself)

Sure :) It's funny and a nice distraction from all that reality crap out now. I used to visit the Radio Shack all the time when I was his age too (but in the early 80's). Good times.

Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon reminds me too much of my own life, except when _I_ said something that did not take peoples irrelevant feelings in to consideration, nobody laughed and patiently accepted me, I just got my ass kicked over and over and over and over and over and over.

I don't watch any historical computer fiction because the anachronisms drive me crazy. I've even caught documentaries doing this, combining historical events or facts, to make their jobs easier telling a narrative.

You'll notice that lawyers typically don't watch legal dramas, and doctors don't typically watch medical dramas, for the same reason.

Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon reminds me too much of my own life, except when _I_ said something that did not take peoples irrelevant feelings in to consideration, nobody laughed and patiently accepted me, I just got my ass kicked over and over and over and over and over and over.

Same here. That's why I joined the Marine Corps. Now I don't get my ass kicked any longer.

???

Smiley in my first response = humor, yes? Second response answers your question and was meant to reinforce the humor.

MIke

Sorry Mike, maybe it's me being a little to serious. BTW, me and mine usually watch all of the better cop shows.

Tom

Mike,

I think you're taking this a little to serious. The whole point of this thread was to merely point out that Sheldon was using a very nice looking Tandy 1000SL. Whether or not you like TV, Sheldon, me, or whatever, you've got to agree that the 1000SL setup is nice and makes you want it.

Both those shows hit a nerve in alot of people me included I was learning impaired many fights it did teach me to fight book taught marshal arts
and many kung fu episodes and Bruce Lee movies..

And the worse thing is on facebook those same jerks try and friend you..

Both those shows hit a nerve in alot of people me included I was learning impaired many fights it did teach me to fight book taught marshal arts
and many kung fu episodes and Bruce Lee movies..

And the worse thing is on facebook those same jerks try and friend you..

I'm sorry Chris, but I don't have a clue as to what you're referring to. This thread is about Sheldon's Tandy 1000SL.

Back