• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

There is a Santa :)

Dustym

Experienced Member
Here's the proof we need! There IS a Santa and he does come early. Just look what arrived at the Miller household.
Talk about a dog with two tails!

Seriously though, can I thank everyone who has helped with this 'world-wide'. Gazza & Erol, Hans, Pete, Bas (of course) and everyone else who's contributed ideas and suggestions. A real pack of Tandy friends.m2.jpg MANY THANKS :)

Dusty

Could you carefully measure both badges on this computer - I would like to get some new ones made but I want to make sure I have the correct measurements. I have already designed them -- just waiting for sizing before I order them

Much appreciated

Cool machine !!!!

Jay

Hi Jay
the M2 badge seems to fit into a recess on the keyboard. The badge, with the best ruler I have, measures 6 inches wide x 1/2 inch height (152.4 x 12.7 mm. These metric numbers are conversion figures, the nearest I can get is 152.5 & 12.5 with a ruler). It is slightly bevelled too, being raised in the middle.
Hope this is of some help to you.

Hi Dusty
Congrats on getting the beast running. Glad I could help.
One less keyboard for me to fix:-D
Now the real fun begins;-)

Hi Jay
the M2 badge seems to fit into a recess on the keyboard. The badge, with the best ruler I have, measures 6 inches wide x 1/2 inch height (152.4 x 12.7 mm. These metric numbers are conversion figures, the nearest I can get is 152.5 & 12.5 with a ruler). It is slightly bevelled too, being raised in the middle.
Hope this is of some help to you.

Thanks

Just beautiful, Dusty. I'm so happy you now get a chance to play with the awesome Model II! There is so much to learn.
Looking forward to the Model II edition of TRS8BIT! :trampoline:

Here's the proof we need! There IS a Santa and he does come early. Just look what arrived at the Miller household.
Talk about a dog with two tails!

Seriously though, can I thank everyone who has helped with this 'world-wide'. Gazza & Erol, Hans, Pete, Bas (of course) and everyone else who's contributed ideas and suggestions. A real pack of Tandy friends.View attachment 48264 MANY THANKS :)

Check out the Model II currently on eBay - item number 283197833709

Back