• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Nice Mod I setup just appeared on C/L

Wow,
that is an incredible steal.
If I was local and didn't already have 3 complete Model 1 setups, I'd easily pay 2x that price.

Jim

Bargains are out there on Craig's List if you are patient. I paid $60 for a similar setup (only 1 floppy and no cassette tape unit) just a couple of years ago. Picked up an Apple II plus for $40 at the same time. The II plus needed significant work. Getting the floppy running on TRS-80 is still on my to do list, but the main unit, expansion chassis and monitor work.

Mike Willegal

man, i'd buy that, and i RARELY spend over $50 on any system.

Bargains are out there on Craig's List if you are patient. I paid $60 for a similar setup (only 1 floppy and no cassette tape unit) just a couple of years ago. Picked up an Apple II plus for $40 at the same time. The II plus needed significant work. Getting the floppy running on TRS-80 is still on my to do list, but the main unit, expansion chassis and monitor work.

Mike Willegal

I still have my ebay auction win notice for an Apple IIgs + Monitor + 5.25 + 3.5 drive

I think I got it for a good price ;-)

ROM3 and still works perfectly.

(February 2007)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, the item is yours!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jim,
Congratulations on winning this item! The next step is to pay the seller.

=================================================================
Pay for it
=================================================================

Item name: Vintage Apple II GS Workstation 3.5 5.25 RGB Monitor

Sale price: $36.00
Shipping & Handling: UPS Ground $45.00
Seller:
compusweepcomputerservices contact:
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...d=compusweepcomputerservices&iid=320196631225
Seller Information:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back