• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM displaywriter 6580

I suspect that the system will go to a keyboard hacker. If you don't believe me, search for "beamspring keyboard" and look at the prices. Shame about that, but this is life.

Could we get an index of the floppy diskettes please. Just in case there is something unique in that collection of diskettes.

We should get it imaged before the machine is scattered to the winds.

thanks.

If you are willing to do so I will purchase the system and pay for shipping to the US. I have a Displaywriter that lacks a keyboard, and I have declined to pay the prices that the keyboards fetch. If you want to make the most money you possibly can, by all means sell the system on eBay. If you are interested in preserving the system, including the software, then please consider my offer to purchase.

You can PM me with further discussion if interested.

-CH-

Back