• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Windows 1.03 w/Manual

Dogg3r

Hello all,
I just signed up after finding some really old software.
Win 1.03 w/Users manual. I threw it up on ebay (item#150328648483).
Just wanted to see if anyone is interested.

I'll have a lot of other older hardware and software to post. I'm just hoping to throw some money towards my 09 paintball season :D

Hello all,
I just signed up after finding some really old software.
Win 1.03 w/Users manual. I threw it up on ebay (item#150328648483).
Just wanted to see if anyone is interested.

I'll have a lot of other older hardware and software to post. I'm just hoping to throw some money towards my 09 paintball season :D

I already made a bid :>

I also have the Green Mouse to go with it, wang chung!!

Last edited:
lol the 09 season? Ours in Texas is pretty much over.. maybe we're wusses but once the heat hits paintball is over till Winter when it's in the 60's so we can run around and not pass out. ;-)

Season OVER?!? It might hit 31 degrees here Saturday, and that's still too cold for this old man. Hopefully the field isn't still underwater....:sad:
Illinois sucks...

Season OVER?!? It might hit 31 degrees here Saturday, and that's still too cold for this old man. Hopefully the field isn't still underwater....:sad:
Illinois sucks...

Wow.. yeah we'd play if it's cooler like that, just you know .. mid-february and the 80's start kicking in (bleh). We only played once last December where it was in the 30/40s. Had a good time still, less cactus to accidentally dive into, etc and although we did sweat a little it wasn't a take off your gear after each game scenario. Only catch was some of our folks with higher powered guns did have a lot of problems with their ammo breaking in the barrel from the cold. One dude had a store person (who to convince him threw one 500ct bag of ammo for free) to buy cold weather ammo and that actually did work well.

It'll certainly be interesting to see what the auction goes for.. I'll watch it from a distance.

Well, someone won the auction....$45...better than nothing. No payment as of yet.

If he doesn't pay within 48 hours, I would really like paintball trades (I'll ship first). I can even include some old memory (don't ask yet), various user manuals and a myriad assortment of OLD PC/C-64 stuff.
Ultima V cloth map anyone? That's at the tip of the weird stuff.

I prefer trades anyway, wife doesn't see the money...just the UPS bill....

LMK and Thanks!
David

Back