• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

EBAY (2)Kaypro 16's Kaypro 10 Osborne Vixen

codeman

Experienced Member
First Kaypro 16 is complete with original manuals and disk , plus new padded case . 10mb HD
Second Kaypro 16 is working very well and comes with copies of original disk . 10Mmd HD
Kaypro 10 is in very good shape did a re-install from the copies of the original disk set . and ships with the disk copies . 10mb HD
The Osborne Vixen not going to be worried if this one don't sell . Really like this one .
When i got it the video didn't work so i fixed that and went through the rest is all in good working order now . Ships with copies of original disk .

http://www.ebay.com/sch/linux-hacker.net/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

thanks
ken

I know what you mean about semi-hoping an item doesn't sell! At times I feel like I'm selling a kidney when I post an auction of some of my more favorite machines that I really don't have time for anymore!

Back